Tuesday 15 July 2008

A new era...

The volume of posts lately has been a bit pathetic. My deepest apologies to anyone who started confusing this blog with Marvelous Light. However ... BT have finally seen fit to send me out a new home hub! No more begging a connection of my parents, technical wifi theft from my neighbours, and no more days off doing constructive things. Instead I welcome the internet back into my home, and with it the hours spent reading other peoples blogs, watching people get hit in the groin with footballs on YouTube, buying songs I don't listen to on iTunes, and posting things nooone reads.

Isn't technology amazing!

d


4 comments:

Boaly said...

How addictive are the youtube clips of nasty sporting acccidents?
Have you tried watching kickbowing accidents on it.
This one in particular is just sick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBE5FQR5cW8

kitchy said...

you're sick!

Boaly said...

The leg just flops !
I feel sick at the thought of it mate! AAAaaagh

PeteyNik said...

AAAHHHHH!!!! I wish i hadnt have checked that link out!!! I actually near threw up, that crap makes me feel so ill!