Friday 9 May 2008

What is normal?

Hey Everyone,

Pete Nick here. Just been asked to do a brief preface/synopsis for this video below. So anyway, for those of you who have had your heads under a big rock or having been living in a closet for the past year, will probably not have heard of Pastor Mark Driscoll. He is the preaching pastor at one the fastest growing churches in the U.S, Mars Hill Church, Seattle. I think a lot of people, including myself have really benefited by what this guy has to say. Its stuff that has been around for thousands of years, Timeless answers to timely questions, but has just been presented in the right way, to this current culture. This video is a clip from the latest series "Doctrine: What Christians should believe" and is all about the Image of God, and how we try to find normality in ourselves, whenever Jesus is really the only form of normal that has ever existed.

So enjoy!

P



clip length: 3min 42s

2 comments:

Boaly said...

God continues to bring old truths to us through Driscoll in a way that catches our attention.
My wife keeps giving out to me cause I tend to assume people have heard of Driscoll. Can't believe some havent (Joke).
No seriously, this vid is class teaching and I can agree with you Pete that I "myself have really benefited by what this guy has to say."

Boaly said...

Just to add to my above comment, its one thing not to know who Driscoll is - thats fine.
But not to know Jesus...mmmm!

Lets get this message of Jesus out So others can follow Him!